Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update and change of blog!!! (not like anyone was ever reading this one anyways)

Hi Everyone...and no one at all!

So this blog has basically been a blog I started a long time ago mostly as a blog for me where i could back-log all these past journal entries from my travel and thoughts while I lived in Thailand. However I've been really bad at upkeep on it and figured that maybe I could give it a face lift and use it currently for my travels around with Oliver as we make our way through culture shock winters in Germany to culture shock tropical Thailand all along the way as we meet new family and in-laws that we never thought we'd have.

So I've changed the name from "the broom closet archives" to "Pad Thai w/ a side of Liverwurst to go." and will now (hopefully) begin my life as a better blogger to keep you all updated off in Seattle land, Santa Fe land, and Thailand on my adventures of travel and then moving abroad.

...and sure, maybe one day I'll get around to posting those old writings i made in 2008 while in Asia.... but for now... pictures of snow to come!


Xoxox

-Mellington

No comments: