Thursday, December 18, 2008

Asian-American troubleshooting... (Dec. 2007- Udon Thani, Thailand.)

Okay.. so I am super duper tired and
> going
> > > through mild "family shock" as opposed to
> culture
> > > shock... well it's both combined... which is
> > > worse...
> > >
> > > I think I'm just running on too little sleep...
> but
> > > being "really different" is just effecting me
> right
> > > now. So you ever have that? When you look
> at
> > > your family and you look at yourself... and you
> > > realize... "WTF! I'm really strange." Usually I
> > > always wear the "Strange" badge with pride and
> enjoy
> > > being abnormal... since the strange ones... the
> wise
> > > ones...we are the ones that create evolution,
> > > change, progress... with such a large emphasis
> on
> > > everyone wanting to be normal... to blend in...
> it
> > > makes me confused and fuzzy at myself... who I
> am...
> > > etc...I feel like I'm on a deserted island... I
> > > sound melodramatic, but it's nothing I can't
> deal
> > > with... I enjoy being alone on deserted islands
> > > sometimes since it challenges me to find myself.
> > >
> > > ...okay maybe I just need sleep and should stop
> > > thinking...
> > >
> > > -I am taking tomorrow off of any family
> things... I
> > > hope... only school and Gym. So I should be
> online
> > > by 11- 11:30pm before I run to the Gym.
> > > Maybe we can chat.
> > >
> > >
> > > Miss you.
> > >
> > > -Mellerini*~

No comments: