Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where the Nomadic Journey Began...






from Sept. 15th 2007:


(when the journey of a year began after I sold all my things, had a massive going away party in Santa Fe, stopped by Burning Man for the first time and became homeless for a while.)

To the Wonderful of Wonders!

hello everyone! Okay, okay... I'm sorry that it's taken me so damn long to get off my lazy ass and upload these pictures. ugh! but I finally did!

okay, so below are two links.

one is to Burning Man : http://www.flickr.com/photos/13256378@N08/sets/72157601943684976/

and Santa Fe/Going Away Party : http://www.flickr.com/photos/13256378@N08/sets/72157601960530790/


hope that no one will muffle me with a pillow because I was so slow in getting these to everyone. I will be sending out more updates soon, but currently I've been to exhausted in the evenings to get online between cleaning house, and helping my friend Sam who just got out of Knee surgery. Regardless I will be responding to emails soon.


Hope you are all well and having a lovely romp through life!

Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!


mellyMElly Melly-Mel

No comments: