Thursday, December 11, 2008

Briefing at LAX

Hello everyone in New Mexico land and abroad!

My apologies that I have been out of touch for so long… I have basically been flying so fast from place to place that it’s been really hard to sit down and focus on writing people.

In the past couple of months I have been to: WASHINGTON- Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, Olympia, Seattle, OREGON-Portland, Lincoln City; MASS-Boston, Maynard; CANADA-Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island; MAINE-Portland…and now Los Angeles, California, where my flight is delayed back to Seattle due to heavy rains and winds hitting the Northwest.

Why you may ask am I in LA? Well, basically on business having to do with my Thailand Visas and paperwork. I flew in this morning and am flying back this evening. So now I guess I should officially state that I am leaving this continent! My ticket is booked and I am flying to/moving to Thailand on November 24th… AKA next Saturday!

Life in the States, since I became without a permanent home (weekends in Seattle, weekdays in Oympia, and most of the time out in New England somewhere…) has been pretty crazy and full of traveling, and crossing off things on my major check list of things to do before I move overseas.

But before I ramble and rant incoherently since I am so so good at doing that (some of you may know…especially if Kristin has been talking crap about me again :P ) Let me rewind a bit and give my readers a couple installations of my events. These are slightly backdated and relay, in short detail, my happenings of the past 1.5 months in chronological order. –You should be receiving another email shortly after this one titled: “Limbo” –The Great Pacific Northwest.


Once again, thanks for reading, and keep watching the email box for more updates!

No comments: