Tuesday, December 9, 2008



HI! Welcome to the back closet of Mellington's archived stories.

Most of you have probably known me as a metalsmith. Well... some of you also know me very well as a wandering vagabond. While I have been homeless and anything BUT stationary for the past year and without studio to call my own I have been writing quite a bit. Lots of travel writing, memoir writing, some fiction, but mostly it has been a yeah of non-fiction. Since my life has been so crazy since 2007 I have decided that I need to catalog my experiences.

So here you have it! I will begin posting all of my mass emailed stories, random postcards from the road, hops through countries, hitchhiking through korean green tea fields, bribes from small town vietnamese mafia, lave in the desolate and peaceful Bhutan all the way to fitness centers in Singapore, Christmas Eve in Laos and the never-ending story of my search for balance in the duality of not only being masculinly feminine, but Asian-American overseas and back again.

Thanks for reading my archives. Please do let me know if you enjoy them!

Sincerely ever yours,

Mellington L. Cartwright

No comments: